GO AFRICA TRADING
Go Africa Trading provides the following services for our B2B customers
• Private Label: Production of custom & specialized products for local and major partners (B2B).
• White Label: Commodities produced, processed and sold in bulk (B2B).
• Trading Portal: Allows for the placement of large & customized long-term orders (B2B).
All New Products
The cassava plant is a staple crop to millions of inhabitants in Africa parts of Asia and South America. The plant produces the cassava root (also known as yuca or manioc), a starchy, high-carbohydrate tuber – similar to yam, taro, plantains and potato.
As a tuberous root vegetable, cassava is gluten, grain and nut-free, as well as vegan, vegetarian and paleo.cassava flour is the whole root, simply peeled, dried and ground. This means it has more dietary fiber than tapioca flour.
CASSAVA FLOUR IS THE MOST SIMILAR TO WHEAT FLOUR (OF GLUTEN-FREE FLOURS)
Unlike other gluten-free flours such as almond or coconut flour, cassava flour is very mild and neutral in flavor. It’s also not grainy or gritty in texture – rather, it’s soft and powdery.
These qualities, along with the fact that it can be replaced on a 1:1 basis with wheat flour in many recipes, make cassava flour a preferred flour for gluten-free, grain-free baking and cooking. It’s also a great nut-free flour.
- Less than of equal to 10% mold,
- less than 10% slate and
- less 1.5% foreign matter.